Retrospect
[S1/D1]
She likes music a lot. She listens to alternative rock, rock, punk rock, basically anything which there's a lot of noise yet the music manages to sound good. She can download entire albums and listen through it, sort out the ones she likes and doesn't, save and classify neatly in her ibook.
I like music a lot. I listen to pop, to whatever's playing on the tv, on the radio, basically anything accessible. I download songs that i've heard somewhere before and liked, and also find the lyrics so i can sing along to it for the first few times then rapidly get sick of it. I don't bother to find places to download, or even download albums. It's such a chore.
[S2]
She can read really fast. It's amazing how fast she can read. I thought i was one of the fastest reader i knew, apparently i was wrong.
[D2/D3]
She doesn't like to eat, and whenever she eats she consumes very little. However she's never finicky about food. She's willing to try almost everything, and has a wide range of appetite. Her cravings are often, but yet always easily satisfied, although it's always a myriad of varieties of food which she longs for.
I love to eat, and whenever i eat i consume a lot. However i am very picky about food. I'm unwilling to try new food, preferring to stick with the safe choices, food that i've tried before on a whim and grew to like very much. The food i eat are very limited. I have cravings only once in a while, and it's always only about a singular food that i've eaten recently and just want to eat again. Until i get sick of it, that is.
[S3/S4]
We both hate the train. We hate the people clogging up beside us, hate the clamor, the lack of personal space. Given a choice we'll always take the bus. We both like walking too, we once walked from Cineleisure to Plaza Singapura, to Mohd Sultan, to Clarke Quay, to Boat Quay, to Fullerton, to One Fullerton, then to the Esplanade. You go figure the distance.
[D4]
She watches the tv often, i don't.
[S5/S6/D5]
She reads as much as i do, maybe even more. We both love books. However there's a big difference in what we read. She judges books by their cover, the nicer the better. I search books by authors, and recommendations from magazines. She likes to read autobiographies, dark, cultural books like Prozac Nation, while i prefer thrillers, sci-fi, fantasy and story-telling, like those by John Grisham and Jeffrey Archer. We both love Harry Potter though.
[S7]
We love ice-cream too.
[S8]
We love DVDs. Series like Scrubs, Lost, Smallville, are personal favorites.
[D6]
She likes neatness. I can wallow in unkempt chaos. Her room is always tidied, mine is always dishevelled. The fact that she seems comfortable in my room is something i never figured out why.
[S9/D7]
We're both insecure freaks. Both mean like hell, but take it from me, her heart is much softer than most people out there. She may have a cold and nonchalant exterior, but she's kinder than those pretend to be nice, who sugar-coat their outside appearances and yet dip their hearts in poison. I'm just mean, inside and outside.
[D8}
She blogs a lot. I blog only when i want to say or vent something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home